It is with honor we welcome the 45th President Donald J. Trump on January 20, 2017.
Donald J. Trump is the 19th Republican President of the United States of AmericaAbraham Lincoln was the first in 1861. The nation was facing major changes in how business was done. Slavery was on its way out and the wealthy Democrats in the south were not pleased. Some common myths being propagated by the media include Republicans are racist, hateful, and only concerned about big business. There are many parallels to today's political environment. Trumps plan to change how America does business.
- America First - Leading from a position of strength will renew the international respect for the greatest nation on earth.
- Safe America - Address issues like illegal immigration, cyber intrusions and international hot-zones.
- Working America - Raising minimum wage eventually increases the cost of living for everyone. Evaluating government regulations and renegotiating trade deals along with simplified tax code will put Americans back to work.
- One America - We are Americans not ___-Americans. One nation under God were freedom is respected and honored for all.
2017 Elections2017 is a great year to get involved. This year we have opportunities to grow our ground game and work to impact how Portage County is governed in our school boards, townships, and cities. Every year is election year!
Office Hours are sporadic at this time but we will be responding to phone messages and email as soon as possible!
call @ 330-297-0020 or email at: email@example.com
Dates of interest :January 12 - Central Committee Meeting, Maplewood Career Center 6:30pm
- January 12 - Central Committee Meeting
- January 16 - Republican Women's Club (men welcome)
- January 20 - Presidential Inauguration
- February 20 - Republican Women's Club
- February or March - Lincoln Day Dinner
- March 20 - Republican Women's Club
- April 20 - Central Committee Meeting
- April 30 - Trump's 100th Day in office
- May or June - Chairman's Event
- July 20 - Central Committee Meeting
- July or August - GOP Picnic
- October 7 - Road Rally